The Town of Lake Holcombe has two new Wi-Fi internet Hotspots Update (October 23, 2020)
Town Yard Waste Site
Town of Lake Holcombe Yard Waste Disposal and Wood Burning Facility
Wisconsin DNR License #4731
Open 2nd and 4th Saturday | April 1st – November 15th | 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Resident of the Town of Lake Holcombe Only
Must have annual sticker on vehicle (Obtain sticker from town clerk 715-595-6586)
Sign in waste disposal site next to attendant shed
- Disposal site for Lake Holcombe Town residents’ only / not commercial use
- Must have Annual Sticker
- Must check in with attendant before unloading
- Hand unloading only (no dump trailers)
- Clean brush only, maximum of 3 inches in diameter
- Clean leaves and grass clippings-no brush, rocks, soil or other materials
- No construction demolition materials
- Attendant has the right to refuse use to anyone not following the rules
- Please be responsible and follow all rules so not to jeopardize the closing of the facility permanently
There will be a $10 charge for the annual sticker which must be on your windshield upon entry to the disposal site. If you had previously purchased a key for the site, you can return it to the clerk and you will receive a free sticker. THE CHANCE TO RETURN THE KEY IS FOR THE 2021 SEASON ONLY.
THE STICKERS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE YARD WASTE SITE DURING OPEN HOURS.
The culvert on 276th Ave (Pine Lake Road) will be replaced on Wednesday July 15th from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Signs will be placed and the road will be closed during this time. Please plan accordingly and thank you in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Also road right-of-ways will be cleared and ditches reconstructed and culverts replaced where needed on 279th St and 304th Ave Trees have been marked in the right-of-way. There maybe intermitted road closures during this time.
Contact Dee Dee Shackleton at 715-415-6137 to rent the Town Hall or the Wayside Park Pavilion
Rent the Town Hall. Download the application here.
Rent the Wayside Park Pavilion Download the reservation form here.
The Recycling Center is open for residents at the following times:
Summer hours April 1 - October 31: The 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month from 9am to 12 pm
Winter hours November 1 - March 31: The 2nd Saturday of each month from 9am to 12 pm
For more information about the Recycling Center, please contact Dee Dee Shackleton at (715) 415-6137.