Town Hall Rental Application

Wayside Pavilion Rental Application

Bartender Operator License

Fireworks Permit

Town Building Permit A town building permit is required for most property improvements which have a value of $4,000 and up.  Contact the clerk or a town board member if you have questions.

Driveway Permit

Swim Lesson Registration